27 May 2012

Henry

"It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll."  -AC/DC


I am sure everyone has been waiting a long time for our next post.   The waiting is over.
Henry Austin Brown was born on April 30th, 2012 @ 9:03 am.  Abbie was amazing during labor (I will let her tell that story).  She was strong, focused, and committed to the process.  I feel thankful and awestruck to have her as a partner in life.


Fact #1: Henry has already been deemed a: writer, a hockey player, a linebacker, and a piano player.

Fact #2: All his long sleeve shirts are too short for his arms, which is also a problem I have...go figure.

Fact #3: Pre-birth, a friend from work told Abbie and I we should name the baby 'Hash.'  Hash Brown.  


Fact #4: Henry gets the hiccups about 4 times a day.  Normal?  Maybe.  It is for him.

No comments: