27 January 2008

Golden

Cyrus is 27 years old today. We started the weekend festivities with a game of Settlers of Catan with Abby and Tim I. and birthday cake.












Our favorite 'southern' food is Red Velvet Cake. Kelly introduced us to this gem a few years ago at Thanksgiving. At Cyrus' request I attempted to make my first Red Velvet Cake. Luckily, Kelly helped and the cake turned out great. The frosting needs to be improved ... so there will be a next time.

We celebrated again Sat. night with dinner at Cedar's...Cyrus' favorite restaurant. And to continue the food theme - Cyrus hosted a pancake party on Sunday afternoon. Friends came, Cyrus flipped pancakes, I made coffee, we ate and had a great time.

1 comment:

Lauren Miller said...

Can I just say I love you two. You have perfected the art of living a fun filled life with amazing love in your hearts.